Business Central for Professional Services
Technology: Dynamics 365 BC, Payroll System
Industry: Recruitment Agency
The client is a leading non-profit organization specializing in providing employment counselling, training, and placement services for disadvantaged job seekers. Their mission is to help make careers happen. Each client gets personalised professional help that combines professional coaching, specialised training, and direct connections to the activity market. Each year, they serve more than 70,000 people across Australia.
Client was using Dynamics GP as their ERP system. However, they have been looking to change their current ERP system to a hosted-on web-based online solution. Microsoft gives a unique licensing deal for customers to transport from Dynamics GP to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
After reviewing their options, they decided that Business Central might be great in shape for their organization. They make use of General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, and Banking.
TBizmaxus employed the methodology to successfully implement Business Central for the non-profit..
1. After the proposal was signed, Bizmaxus created scoping and making plans documents (Project Charter and Project Plan) to become aware of the scope of the assignment and plan out the implementation.
2. Once the plan and charter were signed with Bizmaxus , the centre crew educated the customer with the overall capability of Business Central withinside the applicable modules.
3.Users at client used the know-how received from education and coupled it with their know-how of modern-day GP tactics to layout enterprise tactics for General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, and Banking. We commenced with the modern-day technique applied in Dynamics GP and made modifications for first-rate exercise and hired the progressed capability with Business Central. Bizmaxus created Microsoft Visio flows together with technique narratives as a deliverable for this step.
4.Once techniques have been finalized, Bizmaxus supplied the client with templates to migrate statistics from Dynamics GP (chart of accounts, vendors, customers, GL history, etc.) to BC.
5. With master data within the system, the customer & Bizmaxus created a step-by-step process that builds the design of the system according to the client process flow. Bizmaxus and the client worked together to test and verify these procedures.
6. The advanced methods had been used at some point during the Conference Room Pilot to check the device to make certain the whole thing flowed as predicted and there had been no problems with executing the designed commercial enterprise processes.
8. Bizmaxus furnished a few post-release guides for any problems that got here up
Removal of on-site servers needed to manage Dynamics GP A new web platform of Business Central to update Dynamics GP. Improved performance and effectiveness of enterprise processes.
Partner with the Experts
Our staff will assist you in getting started as well as developing a partnership that will keep you serviced from our offices in Australia and India. We have over 18 years of Microsoft business solutions experience.
We encourage your questions on everything from functionality and licensing to business strategy; get in touch with our skilled professionals for clear, relaible guidance.